- Valid Identification:
- Copy of valid identification must be provided within 48 hours after submittal of application otherwise unit on application may no longer be reserved
- Income Verification:
- Employment - monthly gross pay must be at least three times monthly rent
- Savings or equity balances - combined balance of three times the rent times the length of the lease
- Applicant must provide at least 6 months of consistent, verifiable income as to amount and receipt. Failure to provide at least 6 months verifiable income may require an additional deposit or guarantor. If applicant is self-employed applicant must provide the most recent 2 years’ personal tax returns and 2 years’ business tax returns with the application.
- Income must be verified in writing as to its amount or receipt by applicant (e.g., pay stubs, tax returns, bank statements, statement of benefits from federal government, award letter from Employment Security Department, certified copy of court order providing maintenance or child support, etc.)
- Income verification must be provided within 48 hours after submittal of application otherwise unit on application may no longer be reserved
- Payment Requirements:
- Only U.S. Dollars accepted
- Credit & Requirements:
- Positive Credit History
- No recent bankruptcies (if less than one year - bankruptcy must be discharged)
- Proof of renters’ insurance is required at time of move-in
- Favorable Rental History:
- No unlawful detainers within the last two years
- No balances owing to other apartment communities
- Public Record:
- We do not automatically exclude rental applicants based on criminal history. Any criminal history will be evaluated in consideration of when the crime occurred, what the underlying conduct entailed, and/or what the rental applicant has done since the conviction.*
- Application Fees:
- A standard application fee of $40 applies to all applicants and is required before an application can be processed. Promotions or limited time offers that advertise no or reduced application fees still require an applicant to pay the application fee at the time of application submission; in cases of applicable promotional offers, a refund of said fee will be made after an application has been approved.
- In case of denied or canceled screening, any application fees will be refunded via check 14-21 days after denial/cancellation.
*As of June 9th, 2016, we do not accept Reusable Tenant Screening Reports